Job Title: Senior Estimator
An excellent opportunity has now arisen for a to join our client, a leading Tier One contractor company in Ireland.
The Senior Estimator will responsible for ensuring that the estimated cost of a project is prepared correctly in an explicit and consistent manner which takes into account the methods of construction and all circumstances which may affect the execution of the work on a project.
- Ensuring tender documents, addendums, client correspondence etc., are logged on the server and relevant team members are issued with copies.
- Producing sub-contractor enquiry schedules, obtaining suggestions / feedback from the tender team, procurement department preferred/ approved contractor schedules.
- Issuing sub-contract enquiries, including scope of works and attendance schedules (where applicable).
- Challenging current designs on Design & Build Tenders to produce Tender Savings
As a detail orientated professional with construction estimation experience you will have strong analytical and numeracy skills to accurately evaluate detailed specifications, cost and risk.
- Completed a third level qualification
- Hold a valid CSCS card with a good knowledge of the NEC/ICE/ICC forms of Contract
- Strong all round knowledge alongside a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and Conquest or similar Estimating Software
- 5+ years site/construction estimation experience
Remuneration & Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- 26 days annual leave plus additional company days
- Pension and benefits
- Unlimited learning and development opportunities
- Much more
If interested in our role, please apply below or call 0862107555 between 9am – 5pm and speak to Michael re the opportunity.
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.