Job Title: Senior Civil Engineer
An excellent opportunity has now arisen for a to join our client, a leading Tier One contractor company in Ireland.
As an experienced Senior Engineer, you will be working on exciting and innovative projects whilst utilising innovative MMC and processes to ensuring the highest possible efficiency and quality.
You must be able to travel and work onsite each day, there is no hybrid or remote work available for this position.
- Responsible for the planning, coordination and supervision of technical aspects throughout the project
- Working closely with key stakeholders including clients, sub-contractors, suppliers and more
- Ensuring the delivery of key project deadlines in budget and in line with all regulatory and internal health, safety and environmental guidelines
- Recording issues, monitoring completed works and maintaining site diaries
- Completed a third level qualification in engineering
- 3+ years of experience in construction engineering
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills and experience working with MS Office
- Experience in reading and explaining drawings, plans and ensuring the compliance of policies
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- 26+ days annual leave
- Company Vehicle or Car Allowance
- Excellent Benefits Package
- And much more!
If interested in our role, please apply below or call 0862107555 between 9am – 5pm and speak to Michael re the opportunity.
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.