Job Title: Senior Engineer – Civils
An excellent opportunity has now arisen for a Senior Engineer to join our client, a leading Tier One contractor in Ireland.
An experienced Senior Engineer who will be working on exciting, challenging and career defining projects whilst utilising innovative processes to ensuring the highest possible efficiency and quality.
- Responsible for the planning, coordination and supervision of technical aspects throughout the project
- Working closely with key stakeholders including clients, sub-contractors, suppliers and more
- Ensuring the delivery of key project deadlines in budget and in line with all regulatory and internal health, safety and environmental guidelines
- Recording issues, monitoring completed works and maintaining site diaries
Joining a highly experienced team you will gain excellent exposure to a wide array of new technology as well as innovative practices. With unlimited career potential this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced engineer to join Irelands civil construction leaders.
- Completed a third level qualification in engineering
- 3+ years of experience in civil engineering
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills and experience working with MS Office
- Experience in reading and explaining drawings, plans and ensuring the compliance of policies
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Company Car
- 26+ days annual leave
- Much more!
If interested in our role, please apply below or call 0862107555 between 9am – 5pm and speak to Michael re the opportunity.
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.