Senior Electrical Engineer
Location: Dublin and Athlone region
Salary: 65-75k DOE
An excellent opportunity has now arisen for a Senior Electrical Engineer to join one of our M&E clients for projects in the Athlone and Dublin region.
- 5 7 years of experience working in the electrical industry
- Full Driving Licence
- Contribute to BIM modelling/coordination in conjunction with Construction Manager.
- Ensure any design problems are identified at an early stage and work with suppliers and consultant engineers to resolve them. Raise RFIs as necessary.
- Contribute to value engineering and impart previous experience in order to arrive at the most efficient build methods.
- Ensure Technical Submittals are prepared in accordance with the design and submitted on time to meet the construction programme.
- Ensure all technical submittals required for a project are identified as early as possible.
- Ensure materials/plant ordered are approved and in compliance with specifications.
- Ensure that systems are commissionable and that all interfaces/intercommunication between systems are fully resolved
- Split relevant systems into sections for testing and prepare relevant test packs.
- Complete all checklists and other documentation required for O&Ms. Ensure documentation is complete and available when required.
- Work closely with the Construction Manager to ensure the correct installation of systems in the field.
- Work with the construction manager/project manager/subcontractors to sequence the installation of all the various systems in order to achieve construction schedule dates.
- Work closely with the project manager, construction manager, project QS and purchasing manager to ensure procurement cost targets are achieved.
- Contribute to improving how we do things as a company, any standardisation you can add or anything you think could be of benefit.
- Impart knowledge to junior team members as applicable.
- Ensure any issues are escalated as applicable.
- Company Vehicle
- Hybrid working options
If interested in our Electrical Engineer role please apply below or call 353 86 1021850 between 8.30 am – 5.30 pm and speak to Nigel or email email@example.com re the opportunity.
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.