Senior Architectural Technologist
Location: Dublin City Centre
Salary: 50-60k pa
At BSS Building Staff Solutions we are actively searching for a Senior Architectural Technologist for our client, a focused multi-award-winning practice.
- Hold a qualification in Architectural technology with 5+ years of experience
- Previous project experience on Healthcare projects desired
- Experience as a lead designer throughout all stages of the project
- Experience in client liaison throughout all stages of the project
- Proficiency in Revit is essential
- Interest in BIM and developing our protocols & standards within the office
- Full understanding and recent experience working with current industry regulations and Building Regulations
- Good knowledge & understanding of the – BC(A)R Building Control (Amendment) Regulations 2014.
- Good technical knowledge of building processes and construction details.
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Co-ordinate Site Meetings with the Design Team & Contractor
- Opportunity for secondment to our other studios
- Hold a current driving license
- Must be currently in Ireland, eligible to work and able to take up a full-time position in the coming weeks.
If interested in our Senior Architectural Technologist role please apply below or call 353 86 1021850 between 8.30 am – 5.30 pm and speak to Nigel or email firstname.lastname@example.org re the opportunity.
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice