Job Title: Reward Manager
An excellent opportunity has now arisen for a Reward Manager to join our client, a leading builder and contractor company in Ireland.
Reporting to the Head of Reward, the role is responsible for making design proposal on and deploying the reward philosophy for the company, building on what we currently have in operation and continuing to introduce best practice.
The successful candidate will work with the broader HR team and the Construction Board (Executive Leadership Team) to understand the needs of the business and build relationships with key individuals across the business, while at the same time introducing a model thats progressive and workable across the construction business.
- Continue to design and deliver, in conjunction with the HR team and the Board, a reward philosophy and strategy for the business including guidance principles and governance processes.
- Gain an understanding of our business and how the Reward Manager, as part of the HR team, can contribute to its ongoing success.
- Assess our position to market across our reward package and make recommendations in relation to benchmarking, specifically across the construction industry and across all elements of our reward package.
- Oversee the companies participation in external benchmarking surveys and make recommendations to the Board balancing best practice with a focus on cost efficiency.
- Degree or equivalent in HR or a related topic with a Masters qualification as desirable.
- Proven track record of designing and implementing reward models and a knowledge of current best practice and thinking.
- Strong project management skills.
- Proven ability to develop relationships across the business regardless of the level of employees.
- Proven track record in the design and delivery of many or most aspects of the total reward package.
Remuneration & Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- 26+ days annual leave
- Excellent Benefits Package
- Company vehicle or car allowance
- And much more!
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or call 353 87 090 3616 between 9 am – 6 pm and speak to David about the opportunity or email firstname.lastname@example.org
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.