Job Title – Residential Site Manager Wicklow
Salary: 65k-75k DOE.
Hours: Full time 5 days
An excellent opportunity has now arisen for a Residential Site Manager to join one of Irelands Main Contractors.
- Permanent role with a strong pipeline of work
- Excellent working environment.
- A very competitive package is on offer for the right candidate
- A Degree in Construction Management or Trade Qualification (e.g. Carpentry) is desirable.
- The ideal candidates will have 5-10 years + of the site.
- Fully updated with BCAR.
- Will have strong communication and IT skills, and will be energetic and motivate
- As the Site Manager, you will have complete responsibility for the construction and management of the site ensuring a safe and efficient delivery of the project to a valued Client.
- Responsibilities include supervising the buildings from groundworks construction through to full completion and handover of 30 residential units, complete with site development works. You will be required to manage and coordinate all trade contractors while maintaining a high expectation of health & safety, and quality control, and to liaise with Clients Design Team in so doing.
If interested in our Site Manager role please apply below or call 353 87 090 3616 between 9 am – 5 pm and speak to David re the opportunity.
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.