Job Title: Regional Civil Engineer
An excellent opportunity has now arisen for a to join our client, a leading builder and contractor company in Ireland.
The successful candidate will be working closely with the engineering teams, project, and regional directors on large scale projects across Ireland.
As a Senior member of the Regional Management team you will be responsible for leading all Engineers across the Regional team. This will involve being present on all sites, identifying and developing engineering talent whilst utilising your engineering experience and working closely with onsite teams and temporary works.
With the flexibility to work from any our Irish offices, you will be working with our construction team on site 2-3 days per week, providing advice, guidance, and support
- Providing guidance, support and training to the pre-construction and temporary works teams
- Liaison between the design and construction teams
- Assisting in the creation, delivery, and maintenance of temporary works
- Involved in the Temporary Works Forum and an active party in the audit and inspection of sites.
- Completed a third level engineering qualification.
- 5+ years of experience in engineering construction projects
- Been a lead decision maker and project engineer in a large-scale construction project.
- Excellent communication, leadership, and computer skills
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Company Car
- Pension and Benefits
- 26+ days annual leave
- Much more!
If interested in our role, please apply below or call 0862107555 between 9am – 5pm and speak to Michael re the opportunity.
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.