Job Title – Pricing & Variations Quantity Surveyor – Dublin
Salary: 75K – 90K p.a DOE
Hours: Full time 5 days
Our Tier 1 Main Contracting Client immediately require a Contract Pricing & Variations Quantity Surveyor to join their team based in Dublin 4 on a contract basis with option to permanent.
Initially a 3 month contract with a rolling month up to 10 months. Option for further extension or a permanent position if required.
You will be:
- Responsible for the pricing, variation and change management
- Utilising your experience to hit the ground running, roll up your sleeves and become a key member of the team
- Reporting to the Senior Commercial Lead and administering change
- Utilising your large scale project experience in pricing, variation and change management
You will have:
- Completed relevant 3rd level qualfication
- 5+ years of experience as a Quantity Surveyor on large scale projects
- 2+ years of experience with responsibility for variation and change management
- Excellent communication and reporting experience
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- 26+ days annual leave (Pro rata)
If interested in our Pricing & Variations Quantity Surveyor role in Dublin, please apply below or call 0862107555 between 9am – 5pm and speak to Michael re the opportunity.
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.