Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
An excellent opportunity has now arisen for a Quantity Surveyor to join our client, a leading builder and contractor company in Ireland.
The successful candidate will be part of a project team that will be traveling to and responsible for client developments in Ireland, UK and Europe.
Working alongside the Commercial Manager, you will be working within & assisting the commercial & construction team to ensure a successful project is delivered, while maintaining relationships, maximising commercial returns and manage risk.
- Preparing tenders, analysing, selecting appropriate s/cs, negotiation & finalise s/c orders, financial & commercial management of s/cs to Final Account completion.
- Managing and reporting of forecasts, target, reconciliations, site records, document control, variation reporting, valuations, assisting in the site records & document control
- Liaise with & commercially influence/challenge site management team whilst maintaining & protecting JSS commercial & contractual entitlement
- Manage & oversee AQS & TQS, checking & taking responsibility for their work & sign-off SMM/measurement issues
- 2+ years experience as a Quantity Surveyor in building construction
- Completed a third level qualification in Quantity Surveying
- Excellent communication, negotiation and computer skills
- Experience building and maintaining supplier relationships
Remuneration & Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- 26+ days annual leave
- Company Vehicle or Car Allowance
- Excellent Benefits Package
- And much more!
If interested in our role, please apply below or call 0862107555 between 9am – 5pm and speak to Michael re the opportunity.
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.