Job Title: Quantity Surveyor – Civils
An excellent opportunity has now arisen for a Quantity Surveyor to join our client, a leading Tier One contractor.
Due to the development of new and existing projects our client is recruiting for a Senior Quantity Surveyor with 5+ years of experience to join their commercial construction team.
Working alongside the Project Director/Contracts Manager, the role will be working within & assisting the commercial & construction team to ensure a successful project is delivered, while maintaining relationships, maximising commercial returns and manage risk.
You will be:
- Preparing tenders, analysing, selecting appropriate s/cs, negotiation & finalising s/c orders, financial & commercial management of s/cs to Final Account completion.
- Managing and reporting of forecasts, target, reconciliations, site records, document control, variation reporting, valuations, assisting in the site records & document control
- Liaising with & commercially influence/challenge site management team whilst maintaining & protecting JSS commercial & contractual entitlement
- Managing & overseeing AQS & TQS, checking & taking responsibility for their work & sign-off SMM/measurement issues
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to take the next step in their career and join Irelands leading Civils Construction team.
You will have:
- Relevant third level qualification and chartered registration
- 5+ years experience in construction quantity surveying
- 5+ years reporting on forecasts, budgets, target and reconciliations
- Excellent communication and computer skills
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- 26+ days annual leave
- Excellent Benefits Package
- Company vehicle or car allowance
If interested in our role, please apply below or call 0862107555 between 9am – 5pm and speak to Michael re the opportunity.
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.