Quantity Surveyor – Civils, Omagh
We are recruiting for both Senior & Intermediate Quantity Surveyors with a minimum of 2 years construction experience to join the commercial team in Northern Ireland of our Tier 1 Client.
Working alongside an extensively experienced commercial team you will be working within & assisting the team to ensure a successful project is delivered, while maintaining relationships, maximising commercial returns and managing risk.
You will be:
- Preparing tenders, analysing, selecting appropriate s/cs, negotiation & finalise s/c orders, financial & commercial management of s/cs to Final Account completion.
- Managing and reporting of forecasts, target, reconciliations, site records, document control, variation reporting, valuations, assisting in the site records & document control
- Liaising with & commercially influence/challenge site management team whilst maintaining & protecting commercial & contractual entitlement
- Managing & overseeing AQS & TQS, checking & taking responsibility for their work & sign-off SMM/measurement issues
You will have:
- 2+ years experience as a Quantity Surveyor in civil/residential/commercial construction projects
- A relevant 3rd level qualification
- 2+ years experience in report writing, forecast planning and engaging with clients and senior leaders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Remuneration & Benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Company Car
- Life and DIS Benefits
- 26+ days annual leave
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.