Job Title: Quality Engineer
An excellent opportunity has now arisen for a Quality Engineer to join our client, a leading builder and contractor company in Ireland.
As a skilled engineering professional you will be responsible for assessing the quality of works onsite, reporting on standards, quality, improvements and delivering actionable results oriented feedback.
- Working closely with the onsite team including subcontractors, engineers, management, and more
- Utilising your engineering expertise and specialist quality assessment skills to identify areas of improvement and analyse project works
- Liaising and partnering with key internal and external stakeholders, building, and maintaining strong relationships as a trusted business partner for project success
- Excellent attention to detail whilst being a stickler for perfectionism
- Completed a third level engineering degree
- 5+ years of experience in engineering within civil and building construction
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with experience managing key stakeholder relationships
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- 26+ days annual leave
- Commercial vehicle or car allowance
- Excellent Benefits Package
- And much more!
If interested in our role, please apply below or call 0862107555 between 9am – 5pm and speak to Michael re the opportunity.
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.