Job Title – Project Manager – Limerick
Location – Limerick
Salary: 90K – 100K
Hours: Full time 5 days
Opportunity has now arisen for a Senior Project Manager to work with an established Main Contractor and Fit Out Contractor. Our client works on a range of high profile projects and with Blue chip clients, they offer a rewarding and stimulating environment for Construction Professionals looking to progress their career.
What you need to do
- Report to Contracts Manager
- Develop and update the construction programme with the Contracts Manager and ensure your project meets key milestones.
- Determine staff resources for your project and communicate effectively with your team.
- Implement Company Safety System and establish an excellent safety culture on your project.
- Manage project quality over the lifecycle and ensure build quality meets expectations.
- Ensure project costs are managed and prelims / packages are tightly controlled.
- Work with the commercial team to deliver agreed commercial objectives for your project.
- Maintain positive relationships with the client team; keep them informed of claims & delays.
What you need to have
- Third level qualification in Engineering, Construction Management or related discipline.
- Proven construction experience with structural and civil building work.
- Demonstrated ability to plan & deliver a complex project.
- Strong numeracy and report writing skills.
- Ability to build & maintain effective relationships with all stakeholders.
- Understands commercial realities; proposes cost-effective solutions.
- Computer literate and familiar with MS office, project, (or similar scheduling package)
What you get in return
Client offers a competitive remuneration package to include basic salary, pension and life assurance, healthcare, car allowance/company vehicle.
This is a permanent role.
Job 40472 INDMOH
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.