Job Title: Project Manager – Facade/Fit Out
Location: Limerick City, County Limerick, Ireland
Salary: 68-79k plus Level 2 vehicle/7k car allowance
An excellent opportunity has now arisen for a Project Manager to join our client, a leading Tier One contractor company in Ireland.
The Project Manager will lead technically challenging project(s) up to a value of circa £30m, or on a larger project take responsibility for the delivery of a section of works. The Project Manager is a senior site leader and has overall responsibility for the delivery of the project(s) to include but not be limited to financial performance of the contract (with support from the QS). The key elements of this role are to co-ordinate all aspects of the Contract, Preconstruction, Design Procurement and Build functions and to ensure that the project meets the clients expectations. The Project Manager will carry out their work in accordance with all of the relevant standard operating procedures in line with the the company HSEQS policy. The Project Manager will prepare and maintain the PEP and also look for opportunities for the Company to add additional value or enhance the profit achieved through the delivery of the project.
- Prepare the programme, method statements and submission
- Produce the contract programme (having typically worked with the Estimating Department during the bid stage)
- Ensure that the Health, Safety & Environmental plan and project resources reflect the project scope and programme, including temporary works
- Instruct the QS to agree all major preliminary items expenditure, including plant and accommodation
- Chair start-up & production meetings (including working with the Regional Director to allocate suitably skilled team members)
- Manage the sub-contracts buying schedule with the QS
- Advise statutory and other authorities of the site start date
- Prepare draft preliminaries, other reports as necessary and attend Design Team Progress Meetings
Construction & Design
- Lead all aspect of Project Team functions (PEP, Risk & Commercial Success, Financials, Processes, HSEQS, Stakeholder Management, Project Administration, Design Management & Project Close Out)
- Manage, through others, consultant and subcontract design as required by the contract including delivery of the BIM strategy
- Compile and implement the Project Execution Plan
- Good working knowledge of Design and Build JCT and NEC3 contracts as well as with BREEAM/LEED
- Typically 7 years experience working in the relevant sector or a minimum of 2-3 projects delivered across different industry sectors
- Demonstrable holistic end to end Programme Management experience
- Commercial awareness
- People & Performance
- Academic and or Professional qualification in construction related subject. Ideally chartered
- CSCS for Managers, SMSTS, CDM/PSCS Awareness, BBS, Root Cause Analysis & S5 & Q10 internal workshops.
- Planning and Temporary works
- Team Building and Leadership skills
- Articulate and numerate skills
- Analytical and methodical skills
- Track record of the delivery of excellent standards and behaviours in HSEQS
- Contracts Management
- NEBOSH Certificate
If interested in our role, please apply below or call 0862107555 between 9am – 5pm and speak to Michael re the opportunity.
Job – 42294
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.