Job Title: Construction Project Manager
Project: Residential Construction
Salary: 80K – 100K DOE
We are seeking an experienced Construction Project Manager who has significant knowledge in overseeing Residential Projects for our client, an established Main Contractor with several Construction Projects in the Drogheda area.
The ideal candidate should have a proven history of successfully executing and managing similar projects, we are seeking someone who excels in management and programming skills. The projects are in the range of 5m to 20m and would suit a talented Construction Project Manager interested in advancing their career.
- To oversee the management of Residential / Apartment Construction Projects
- Manage the Design Team, Site Team and Subcontractors
- Provide project coordination documentation
- Develop, establish and manage design methodology for the project
- Coordinate with designers regarding any missing information required for completion of the design
- Support the procurement process for all projects suppliers to ensure timely delivery of project
- Coordinate with other disciplines to assure compliance with project requirements, company standards and procedures, industry codes and standards, utility company requirements and client criteria
- Support in all commercial aspects of projects
- Develop the construction programme, manage the program and monitor progress on site to ensure delivery of completed project on time
- Maintain a structured approach to managing the project on the ground from progress meetings to clear reporting on project performance
- Ensure all EHS&Q systems are adhered
- Manage client expectations on all contracts to ensure new and existing relationships are developed and maintained
- A clear understanding of both current public and private contract forms and their administration
- Report monthly to Directors
- Provide value engineering solutions where possible
- Participation in developing the company strategy
Suitable candidates should have:
- A minimum of 7 years Residential and Apartment experience in a similar role with a Main Contractor, this is essential
- Degree in civil engineering, construction, architecture or similar
- Be able to communicate well and demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of construction practices, trades and techniques
- A track record in delivering projects on time
- 2D AutoCAD and BIM experience is preferred but not essential
- Technically astute
- Excellent Information Technology skills
- A full clean European drivers license and a form of transport which will enable you to fulfil your responsibilities
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- The ability to work as part of a team
- The ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent numeracy and computer skills
- Professional presence, dress and demeanour
This client offers an excellent working environment with good career progression opportunities.
If interested in the Construction Project Manager role, please apply below or call 0862107555 between 9am – 5pm and speak to Michael re the opportunity.
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice on our website.