Job Title: Pre-Construction Project Manager
An excellent opportunity has now arisen for a Pre-construction Project Manager to join our client, a leading builder and contractor company in Ireland.
The Pre- Construction Project Manager is a senior site leader and has overall responsibility for the delivery of the projects pre-construction to include but not be limited to financial performance of the contract (with support from the QS).
The key elements of this role are to co-ordinate all aspects of the Contract, Preconstruction, Design Procurement and Build functions and to ensure that the project meets the clients expectations.
The Project Manager will carry out their work in accordance with all of the relevant standard operating procedures in line with the company policies. The Project Manager will prepare and maintain the PEP and also look for opportunities for the Company to add additional value or enhance the profit achieved through the delivery of the project.
- Prepare the programme, method statements and submission
- Produce the contract programme (having typically worked with the Estimating Department during the bid stage)
- Ensure that the Health, Safety & Environmental plan and project resources reflect the project scope and programme, including temporary works
- Instruct the QS to agree all major preliminary items expenditure, including plant and accommodation
- Completed a third level qualification in construction related field and ideally be chartered
- 5+ years experience and working knowledge of Design & Build JCT, NEC3, BREEAM, LEED, CSCS, SMSTS, CDM/PSCS Awareness, BBS, Root Cause Analysis, S5 & Q10
- 5+ years end to end construction project estimation experience
- Excellent communication, reporting, computer, people and performance management skills
Remuneration & Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- 26+ days annual leave
- Excellent Benefits Package
- Company vehicle or car allowance
- And much more!
If interested in our role, please apply below or call 0862107555 between 9am – 5pm and speak to Michael re the opportunity.
Job – 42261
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.