Job Title: Operations Administrator
Salary: 26- 34k (DOE)
The Operations Administrator will update the Attendance within the Operation department before 10am daily, taking responsibility for attendance sheets to be printed in preparation for management review and signature and complete any corrections to time and attendance in a timely manner. Create stock POs and review stock levels in conjunction with the Assistant Manufacturing Manager, you will be the focal point of all delivery requests, the successful candidate will also assign work vehicles when needed. Update any vehicle changes , renew motor taxes an also managing POs that are associated with fleet. Issuing of driver forms to applicable employees.
KEY SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience and a thorough working knowledge of all elements of MS Office particularly Word, Excel, and Excel formulas.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to motivate, organise their day with a proven ability to prioritise and multi task.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work under Pressure, while maintaining adherence to process disciplines.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent time management and communications skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure within a deadline driven environment.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensuring all routine and important tasks are completed on time and are reported back to Management.
- Ensure correct documentation is saved and printed to reconcile month end accounts.
- Assist in departmental inductions and on boarding.
- Assist with scheduling and organising Operations training.
- Ad-hoc tasks when deemed necessary.
- Creation of end of Month Purchase orders and reconciliation.
- Assisting Operations in the compiling of Monthly reports.
- Involved in a variety of administrative and payroll related operations on an ad hoc basis.
- process various data entries.
- Stock Admin – Creating of stock POs and reviewing of stock levels.
- Update any vehicle changes, renewing motor taxes, etc.
- Managing POs and any administration associated with fleet.
- Bike to work scheme
- Company events
- Employee assistance program
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
- Wellness program
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mullingar, CO. Westmeath: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Ireland (required)
Work Location: In person
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or call 353 87 090 3616 between 9 am – 6 pm and speak to David about the opportunity or email email@example.com
JOB – 4321
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.