Job Title: Office Systems Administrator
Reporting to the Information Systems Lead you will be a key member of the administrative team working closely with key stakeholders to enhance and improve administration across the business.
You will be:
- Assist with maintenance of office management systems update and maintain office policies, procedures and drawing registers for projects.
- Assist with Collation of BCAR documentation & O&M Manuals.
- Use of electronic document management system to control important documents (drawings, drawing register), upload of completion cert submissions, managing the flow of documentation and data to their uploader platform.
- Assist the Information Systems Lead in supporting the implementation of systems and processes for the Common Data Environment and Digital Field Tool across all projects, through the supply chain and with design teams (where possible) for each project.
You will have:
- 2+ years experience working with MS Office, Teams, Sharepoint, Adobe PDF, PDF Exchange
- 2+ years experience working as an administrator in a professional, preferably construction or manufacturing related
- Familiar with BCAR documentation, Viewpoint and FieldView
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisation and time management skills
At present we can only consider candidates that are currently residing in Ireland who meet the above-mentioned criteria.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or call 353 87 090 3616 between 9 am – 6 pm and speak to David about the opportunity or email email@example.com
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.