Job Title – Mechanical Project Manager
An excellent opportunity has now arisen for a Mechanical Project Manager to join our client a leading Mechanical contractor operating in all sectors. This role will be based in Dublin and on sites at various project locations. Projects are predominately in the greater Dublin area though can be nationwide.
- As a Mechanical Project Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing multiple mechanical/plumbing/HVAC installation projects.
- Day-to-day management of Site Supervisors, Plumbers, Ducters, GOs, and liaising with specialist HVAC Engineers and Subcontractors as required.
- Attendance at Site Meetings, Internal Project Reviews, Engineering Reviews, Planning and Co-ordination Meetings and Handover Meetings.
- Close out of all project items including O & M Manuals, Punch List, Safety File and QA File, all with the support of the Mechanical package manager.
- Ensure all health and safety standards are adhered to.
- Keeping Contracts Manager up to date with the project progress/day-to-day issues on site, materials required and completing all necessary paperwork including daily and weekly reports.
- Detailed knowledge of plumbing techniques, materials and equipment is essential
- Plumbing or equivalent mechanical qualification held from a recognised body
- Project management qualification would be an advantage
- Minimum 5+ years of experience managing/supervising mechanical installation projects.
- The ability to manage multiple projects effectively and to tight deadlines. Familiarity with and management of Project Schedules in conjunction with other trades, Package Leads Consulting Engineers and Client requirements
- Knowledge of HVAC systems would be an advantage.
- Full clean driving licence and a willingness to travel.
- The capacity to understand technical drawings and plans.
- Excellent organisational, communication and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to work on your own initiative and also as part of a team.
- Detailed knowledge of industry safety and legal guidelines.
- The remuneration package will be commensurate with experience.
If interested in our Mechanical Project Manager role please apply below or call 0861021850 between 8.30 am – 5.30 pm and speak to Nigel or email firstname.lastname@example.org re the opportunity.
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.