Job Title Mechanical Project Manager
Salary: 70-80k DOE
An excellent opportunity has now arisen for a Mechanical Project manager to join a leading Building Services Engineering contractor that specializes in the installation and maintenance of Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning systems.
- Have a relevant Building Services/Mechanical Engineering degree
- 2-3 years experience working in a relevant industry.
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as using his/her own initiative.
- Strong problem-solving ability and ability to generate practical solutions.
- Convert written and verbal directions into 2D/3D drawings.
- Accuracy and attention to detail are essential.
- Oversee and supervise the installation of building systems.
- Specify maintenance and operating procedures.
- Manage and forecast spend within budget.
- Work with detailed diagrams, plans and drawings.
- Design systems using CAD software.
- Monitor building systems and processes.
- Liaise with other professionals such as structural engineers, builders and surveyors and in-house project teams.
- Attend project and technical meetings.
- Ensure that the design and maintenance of building systems meet legislative and health and safety requirements.
If interested in our Mechanical Project Manager role please apply below or call 353 86 1021850 between 8.30 am – 5.30 pm and speak to Nigel or email email@example.com re the opportunity.
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.