Job Title – Mechanical CAD Technician
Location:· South Dublin
Salary: 30 – 35k DOE
Hours: Full time
An excellent opportunity has now arisen for a CAD Technician to join our client a leading Mechanical Engineering contractor operating in all sectors of the construction industry.
- Engineering qualification desirable
- High level of computer literacy with good working knowledge of a variety of computer packages including Auto Cad, Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Design experience
- Good attention to detail, to ensure accuracy in drawings
- Excellent organisational & communication skills coupled with good time management and a sense of urgency
- Hold a full, clean Irish driving licence.
- Produce layout drawings using AutoCAD
- Amend drawings in accordance with the Clients instructions & issue revisions
- Survey sites – taking accurate measurements and producing existing and proposed layouts
- Liaise with Clients, Designers & Architects via telephone/email to obtain design details, comments /approval of working drawings
- Management of CAD files, drawing registers and drawing issue sheets.
- Monitor workload and prioritise jobs
- Carry out other tasks and duties as reasonably directed by your manager or director
If interested in our CAD Technician role please apply below or call 086 1021850 between 8.30 am – 5.30 pm and speak to Nigel or email firstname.lastname@example.org re the opportunity.
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.