Job Title: MEP Manager
An excellent opportunity has now arisen for an MEP Manager to join our client, a Tier One building contractor.
- Liaise with the Utility companies to ensure their infrastructural and interface requirements are understood, communicated and adhered to.
- Support / Ensure the tracking of equipment and plant through each stage from submittal approvals through to samples and mock ups / ordering / FATs / delivery and quality checking is carefully managed.
- Ensure the MEP coordinated and builders works drawings are prepared, issued and approved ahead of the programmed start on site dates.
- Monitor the progress of Building Services installation and commissioning works on site against the planned progress requirement of the programme.
- Degree in Building Services, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- 3+ years of experience in an MEP/Building Services Manager position
- Technical Competence through operational involvement in all phases of projects from Estimating, Pre-Construction, installation, Commissioning, Demonstration and Handover.
- Can demonstrate technical and commercial skills necessary to support the management of building services projects on time, on budget and to the project design/quality deliverables
Remuneration & Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Extensive Rewards & Benefits
- 26+ days annual leave
If interested in this role, please apply below or call 086 1021850 between 8.30 am – 5.30 pm and speak to Nigel or email firstname.lastname@example.org re the opportunity.
JOB – 42260
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.