Job Title : MEP Lead
An excellent opportunity has now arisen for a MEP Lead to join our client, a Tier One building contractor.
Reporting to the Regional Director/Regional MEP Lead, the MEP Lead has responsibility for the delivery of MEP systems across designated large and or multiple smaller-scale projects.
The MEP Lead is responsible for ensuring that the MEP systems are delivered on time, on budget and meet the companies Zero objectives of safety, Quality and Energy.
Of equal importance is the necessity to guide, lead and motivate his/her team in the application of our MEP management systems that will achieve our objective to deliver consistent, fully integrated and commissioned MEP systems that will meet the specified design and statutory requirements, leading to seamless handover of the building systems, ensuring performance to the clients satisfaction.
- Promoting the application of the Building Services Department Management Systems and Procedures by providing technical support, guidance and direction in the overall Delivery of Projects.
- Provide guidance in the tender and award of MEP packages in accordance with the required contract Pre Construction and procurement strategy, and objectives.
- Ensure MEP teams ascertain Temporary Electrical requirements for their projects including load and energy assessments in line with the Management System Guidelines.
- Take overall responsibility for MEP Project delivery by providing guidance, leadership and motivation to MEP teams reporting to him/her.
- 10+ years work experience in managing large-scale and complex MEP-related Projects including operational involvement in all phases of large-scale complex projects from Estimating, Pre- Construction, and installation, Commissioning, Demonstration and Handover.
- Membership of an industry related Professional institution such as CIBSE / CIOB / IEI or equivalent
- Relevant third level qualification in a technical, mechanical, electrical, MEP or construction related subject
- Demonstratable leadership and management experience delivering on large scale projects
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Company Car
- 26+ days annual leave
If interested in this role, please apply below or call 086 1021850 between 8.30 am – 5.30 pm and speak to Nigel or email firstname.lastname@example.org re the opportunity.
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here..