Job Title – M&E Project Manager
Location:· North Leinster
Hours: Full time
An excellent opportunity has now arisen for an M&E Project Manager to join our client a leading Mechanical Engineering contractor operating in all sectors of the construction industry.
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent or Trade Qualified with a proven history within an M+E Engineering environment
- 5 years + of experience as a Senior Project Manager
- Experience within the Water/Wastewater sector is a distinct advantage
- Excellent IT Skills, Excel, MS Resources etc.
- Outstanding organisational skills
Skills / Attributes.
- Be able to read and interpret Mechanical/Electrical Drawings and Layouts.
- Strong knowledge of mechanical and electrical installation methodologies.
- Be able to read drawings including P&IDs and layout drawings.
- Highly proficient in all aspects of Microsoft office.
- Strong engineering, analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Strong collaborative skills with an ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to present information in a timely and organized fashion for the Commercial and Project Directors.
- Coordination of multiple small construction projects running simultaneously.
- Project management of Water/Wastewater installations of various scales and complexity
- Manage installation of packages to drawings and specification
- Review the Scope and liaise with the operations team in the development of RAMS.
- Outlining timescales, costs and resources needed to design and deliver an electrical
- Making sure the work follows strict health and safety guidelines
- Developing step-by-step project plans
- Report on site progress to the Commercial manager
- Carefully manage and document all events that may have potential commercial outcomes.
- Keep an accurate site diary.
- Manage all Health and Safety on site to include Toolbox Talks
- Quality Control, Produce and Issue quality control documents, snag sheets and follow
through to sign off
- Procurement and acquisition of all items to facilitate project completion.
- Timeline planning of all installations from awarding of the contract to completion and handover
of all documentation.
- Management of resources and budgets to ensure timely and cost-effective delivery of projects.
If interested in our M&E Project Manager role please apply below or call 086 1021850 between 8.30 am – 5.30 pm and speak to Nigel or email firstname.lastname@example.org re the opportunity.
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.
Job Type: Full-time