Job Title M&E Design Engineer
Hours: Full time
An excellent opportunity has now arisen for an M&E Design Engineer for our client a Building Services Consultancy located in Offaly.
- An ambitious person seeking a better quality of life in a fun environment
- Should ideally have 5+ years of experience
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit is a necessity for this role
- Should be an outgoing enthusiastic person seeking a business opportunity
- Should have a proven track record of success in Mechanical and Electrical Engineering building services design assignments
- Should have good IT skills including using MS Office suite
- Ideally, Candidates should be Chartered or eligible for Chartership
- Must have a full drivers licence and own car
- Building services design for mechanical and electrical services in a variety of public, commercial and community projects.
- Design and procurement of Energy upgrade and retrofit solutions for a variety of client types
- Development of project budgets and preparation of funding applications for clients
- Working closely with the existing Architectural and Engineering team to develop collaborative BIM skills
- Developing and maintaining client relationships
- Leading the growth of the M&E team
If interested in our M&E Design Engineer role please apply below or call between 8.30 am – 5.30 pm and speak to Nigel or email firstname.lastname@example.org re the opportunity.
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here