Position: Junior Pipe Designer
Building Staff Solutions (BSS) are seeking applications for the position of Junior Pipe Designer in Mayo. Our client is a leading company specialising in Mechanical Engineering and structural steel services.
- Generate and extract isometric drawings.
- Produce fabrication drawings using AutoCAD Plant 3D, Revit, and Advanced Steel
- Exhibit a basic understanding of pipe routing.
- Prepare material take-offs, attend design and construction review meetings, site survey and assistance to site installation.
- A degree in Mechanical Engineering at level 7 or 8, or a 3rd-level Engineering or CAD/BIM qualification, or a trades background with suitable CAD skills
- Working experience or knowledge of industries such as pharmaceutical, data centres, water/wastewater treatment plants, or building services
- Familiarity with carbon and stainless steel, pipe supports, pipe fabrication, and installation.
- Excellent spatial awareness
- Display basic knowledge of pipe supports.
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of pipe fittings and components.
- Familiar with 3D design software such as Navisworks, Plant3D, Revit and Advance Steel.
- Possess basic knowledge of equipment like pumps, buffer vessels, heat exchangers, chillers, AHU, FCU, heat pumps and expansion vessels.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be currently in Ireland, eligible to work and able to take up a full-time position in the coming weeks.
If interested in our Junior Pipe Designer role please apply below or call 353 86 1021850 between 8.30 am – 5.30 pm and speak to Nigel or email firstname.lastname@example.org re the opportunity.
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.