Job Title – Junior M+E Design Engineer
Hours: Full time
An excellent opportunity has now arisen for a Junior M+E Design Engineer to join our client who designs, manufactures and installs fire protection systems across multiple sectors.
- Dedicated and hardworking.
- Organised and accurate.
- Enjoys a busy environment.
- Enjoys working with CAD packages.
- Enjoys working on his/her own initiative. Fluent in English is a requirement for this role.
- Previous experience in 3D Design software is highly desirable but not essential.
- Has completed AutoSprink basic training.
- Produce CAD drawings for Electrical and Mechanical installation work.
- Ensure that standards are adhered to and that drawings produced are of the highest quality, all in accordance with Q.A. procedures.
- Creating Hydraulic Calculations using industry-approved software.
- Planning project programs/scheduling.
- Preparing submittals.
- Work closely with the Operations and Installation teams to communicate, problem solve and update drawings for all co-ordination and design issue
If interested in our Junior M+E Design Engineer role please apply below or call 086 1021850 between 8.30 am – 5.30 pm and speak to Nigel or email email@example.com re the opportunity.
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here