Job Title -Junior Health & Safety Officer
Hours: Full time 5 days
An excellent opportunity has now arisen for a Junior Health & Safety Officer to join one of Irelands Leading M & E Contractor in West Galway
- 3rd level health & safety qualification
- 6-12 months health & safety experience
- Project: residential and commercial developments
- The candidate must be computer literate, with working knowledge of pdf markup software, PowerPoint/Word, email and web document portals.
- Good reporting skills are needed to present professional reports to our Clients.
- The candidate must be authoritative, give respect to and command respect from the work force.
- Equally important is to have a calm, considered approach to issues as they arise and earn the respect of the Clients team.
- You must be disciplined and organised for daily documentation requirements, knowing what is needed and when, to ensure the workforce gets working every morning and throughout the day.
If interested in our Junior Health & Safety Officer role please apply below or call 353 87 090 3616 between 9am – 6pm and speak to David re the opportunity.
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.