Job Title: Junior Health & Safety Advisor
An excellent opportunity has now arisen for a Junior Health & Safety Advisor to join our client, a leading Tier One contractor company in Ireland.
- Assist the H&S Manager/Advisor during audits/inspections of the company workplaces.
- Assist with incident investigation.
- Together with a senior member of staff attend Start Up meetings with the company site teams.
- Where requested attend other meetings with Client and/or supply chain.
- Keep up to date with legislation and interpretations thereof.
- Contribute to the training regime on site: induction, TBTs and Lunch & Learns
Experience & Skills:
- Some experience or exposure to construction activity.
- Basic communication and presentation skills.
- Organised & Methodical
- NEBSOH Construction Certificate or equivalent or be working towards it.
- SHE Technician Apprenticeship
- Local PD / CDM & PSDP / PSCS training
- SMSTS/ IOSH MSIC
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- 26+ days annual leave
- Much more!
- Fully onsite in Co. Kerry
- Graduate or 1 year experience
- Must have completed a third level health and safety qualification
- Monday to Friday
- Reporting to Health & Safety Manager
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or call 353 87 090 3616 between 9 am – 6 pm and speak to David about the opportunity or email email@example.com
JOB – 42311
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.