Building Staff Solutions (BSS) is hiring a Health and Safety Officer / Advisor for our Roofing and cladding client with a long history of completing projects on time, within budget, and to the highest standards. The role will be based on a site in Limerick and the successful candidate will be responsible for advising on overall compliance in matters of Health & Safety around multiple sites in Munster.
What you need to have
- 3rd level health & safety qualification essential.
- 2 to 3 years of site health & safety experience.
- Previous experience managing safety on-site
- Excellent communication, leadership, training, and presentation skills
- Experience in the construction industry
- Experience with Irish or UK contracts
What you get in return
- Excellent working environment
- The latest available training to assist you in your role
- Competitive Salary
- Company vehicle or fuel allowance
- Work for a well-structured and supported organization that prides itself on the delivery of service and customer satisfaction
If you are interested in this role, Please click apply or contact David on 0870903616/ Dave@buildstaff.ie today for a strictly confidential conversation.
INDDK – 40871
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.