Job Title – Health & Safety Manager
Location: Limerick Based (site visits expected in surrounding counties)
Salary: 50- 60k DOE
Hours: Full time 5 days
An excellent opportunity has now arisen for a Health and Safety Manager to join one of Irelands Leading Main Contractors in Limerick
- Permanent role with strong pipeline of work
- Excellent working environment.
- Company Vehicle if Travel is Required
- Genuine career progression in a fast paced environment
- A very competitive package is on offer for the right candidate
- 3 rd level health & safety qualification is essential
- 5-10 years of health & safety on-site experience essential
- Previous experience managing safety on site
- Excellent communication, leadership, training and presentation skills
- Experience in the construction industry
- Experience with Irish or UK contracts
- Assist the Health and Safety Manger in day to day tasks
- Comfortable with writing Safety statements for Tenders
- Maintain detailed and accurate reports
- Assist in the implementation of current health and safety guidelines
- Attend site meeting and complete audits on sites
If interested in our Health and Safety Manager role please apply below or call between 9am – 5pm and speak to David re the opportunity.
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.