Position: Graduate/Junior Electrical Design Engineer
Salary 30-45k DOE
Building Staff Solutions (BSS) are seeking applications for the position of Graduate/Junior Electrical Design Engineer in Dublin. Our client is a Building services design consultancy with a history of completing projects to the highest standards, on budget and on time. The goal is to exceed clients expectations and to add value to their business.
- Displaying good communication skills (Written & oral)
- Helping develop detailed designs as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Design for power distribution systems, low voltage systems, fire alarms, lighting systems etc.
- Background in BIM modelling is an advantage but not essential
- Liaise with clients, stakeholders, suppliers and contractors to ensure timely delivery of design projects.
- Assist senior engineers and management to deliver projects
- Provide technical support and guidance based on design requirements
- Hold a degree in electrical engineering, building services engineering or similar
- AutoCAD proficiency is essential for this position
- Excellent working environment.
- Genuine career progression in a fast-paced environment
If interested in our Graduate/Junior Electrical Design Engineer role please apply below or call 353 86 1021850 between 8.30 am – 5.30 pm and speak to Nigel or email email@example.com re the opportunity.
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.