Job Title – Graduate M+E Design Engineer
Hours: Full time
An excellent opportunity has now arisen for a Graduate M+E Design Engineer to join our client who designs, manufactures and installs fire protection systems across multiple sectors.
- Relevant third-level qualification (eg: Engineering discipline) or equivalent experience as a graduate design engineer on Mechanical/Electrical projects
- Knowledge of CAD software and 3D Design packages
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Fluent in English is a requirement for this role.
- Work alongside senior engineers to produce CAD drawings for Electrical and Mechanical installation work
- Assist in the production of hydraulic calculations using industry-approved software
- Assist in planning project programs/scheduling
- Assist in preparing submittals
- Ordering parts
- Participate in other design and engineering-related tasks as needed
If interested in our Graduate M+E Design Engineer role please apply below or call 086 1021850 between 8.30 am – 5.30 pm and speak to Nigel or email firstname.lastname@example.org re the opportunity.
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here