Position: Graduate EHS
Location: South Cork
Duration: 1-2 months
An excellent opportunity has now arisen for a Graduate EHS Advisor to join our client a leading manufacturer and installer of facade systems.
- 3rd Level qualification in Health & Safety.
- Completed First aid course and have a valid First aid Certificate
- Computer literate.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- A high standard of written English is essential.
- Conducting regular, site audits and carrying out inspections as required under the Safety Management System
- Assist the Management Team in ensuring the H&S Systems are implemented and maintained.
- Ensuring that records of statutory inspections are kept for all activities.
- Develop and further our operating procedures
- Submitting Pre-qualification questionnaires for new project applications when necessary
If interested in our Graduate EHS Advisor role please apply below or call David on 0870903616 between 9 am – 5 pm or email email@example.com re the opportunity.
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.