Job Title: Foreman
An excellent opportunity has now arisen for a to join our client, a leading Tier One contractor company in Ireland.
Key Responsibilities Experience & Skills
- Attends and chairs (when necessary) daily co-ordination/white board meetings & weekly sub contractor progress meetings
- Has an understanding of the sub-contractors RAMS & ITPs to ensure quality standards are achieved Monitors safety, quality and progress in line with current environmental and construction standards
- Monitors that the works are being carried out in accordance with the designers drawings, sketches and to the relevant specification
- Inspects sub-contractors work and signs it off when it is to an acceptable standard
- Completes a daily diary recording the daily progress, numbers of operatives, any safety issues / near misses, weather, identifying shortfalls with labour, plant & materials and any issues that have affected the days progress
- Have a clear understanding of the SOPs related to the project. (On the job training)
- Responsible for managing a number of supervisors and operatives.
- Make other trades aware of the above especially if there are any specific COSHH considerations.
- Support the site management with site inductions
- Issues site permits e.g. excavation permits, hot works permits roof permits etc.
- Assist with co-ordination of the site logistics
- Advises gate man and security of deliveries Assists with the checking of information provided by the design team & sub-contractors and assists with the raising of RFIs
- Good understanding of the project logistics and programme to completion
- Good working knowledge of the project specification
Qualifications & Training
- Working towards an academic and or a professional industry related qualification
- Site Management Safety Training (SMSTS)
- CSCS card
- First Aid
- Manual Handling
- Site Management Toolbox Training.
- Planning & RAs
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or call 353 87 090 3616 between 9 am – 6 pm and speak to David about the opportunity or email email@example.com
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.