Finishing Foreman Rush
Salary: 60-65k DOE.
Hours: Full time 5 days
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Finishing Foreman with a busy Main Contractor in Rush.
- Permanent role with a strong pipeline of work
- Excellent working environment.
- A very competitive package is on offer for the right candidate
- A Degree in Construction Management or Trade Qualification (e.g. Carpentry) is desirable.
- The ideal candidates will have 5 years + of site management experience.
- It is fully updated with BCAR.
- Will have strong communication and IT skills, and will be energetic and motivate
- As the Finishing Foreman, you are responsible for the construction finishes and management of the site ensuring a safe and efficient delivery of the project to a valued Client.
- Responsibilities include supervising the buildings handover of mixed-development residential units & apartments, complete with site finishes works. You will be required to manage and coordinate all trade contractors while maintaining a high expectation of health & safety, and quality control.
If interested in our Finishing Foreman role please apply below or call 353 87 090 3616 between 9 am and 5 pm and speak to David about the opportunity.
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.