Job Title: Civil Engineer
An excellent opportunity has now arisen for a Engineer to join our client, a leading builder and contractor company in Ireland.
The successful candidate will be responsible for setting-out the site and dimensional controls in accordance with the relevant contract Drawings, Specification and Site Surveys, ensure that all relevant tolerances have been catered for without compromising quality or loss of floor space, tasked with reviewing construction outputs and planning the most efficient sequence of operations with an emphasis on control of the works, quality and technical advice. The Engineer will carry out their work in accordance with company standard procedures and discharge their duties as listed in the Safety Statement/Policy.
- Set out works in accordance with drawings, specifications, and site surveys.
- Checks materials and works in progress for compliance with the specified requirements.
- Liaises with project planners regarding construction programmes and supplier outlets.
- Inputs into specific elements of the Inspection and Test Plans, and ensures that our supply chain provide test data to back up the contract technical requirements
- Sets up drawing register and ensures that the Sub-contractor is using the latest version of the contract record drawings & specifications, whilst ensuring that they are technically coordinated.
- At least 3 years post qualification experience with good knowledge of the sector or experience in a project-based organisation.
- Articulate and numerate, capable of delivering reports verbally and written in an objective and persuasive manner.
- Can demonstrate initiative and resilience.
- Displays good interpersonal and communication skills and acts in an independent and professional manner.
Remuneration & Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Pension & Benefits
- 26+ days annual leave
- Car allowance and much more!
If interested in our role, please apply below or call 0862107555 between 9am – 5pm and speak to Michael re the opportunity.
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.