Job Title: Enabling & Civils Supervisor
Location: Leinster, Ireland
An excellent opportunity has now arisen for a Enabling & Civils Supervisor to join our client, a leading Tier One contractor company in Ireland.
The key focus of this role is the overall supervision of a number of enabling & civils site crews carrying out works on telecommunication networks. You will work closely with the Telecoms Network Build Project Manager to ensure tree cutting & hedge trimming, poling, subducting & blockages, new trench work and chambers are all completed by site teams in a safe and timely manner.
- Adhere to and maintain compliance with all Health and Safety procedures within your work.
- Ensuring you are responsible for yourself and/or team members who report into you.
- Working off client job packs and ensuring works are completely safely to time and budget targets.
- Ensuring crews are completing all works to the required company, client and local authorities standards.
- Ensuring crews are in compliance with road opening licenses and in compliance with road works Signing, lighting and guarding.
- Coordinate with the liaison officer and assist with all access requirements to ensure property owners are not negatively impacted by the crew works.
- Liaise with the clients site agent regarding site works and sign offs.
- Plan and coordinate the workload to ensure program in line with the required delivery.
- Plan and coordinate accurate ordering of all required materials
- Ensure teams compliance with all regulations in the excavation and reinstatement of the
public highway for the laying of communication ducting
- Responsible for the teams daily work site progress
- The timely updating of electronic/paper job packs
- Liaise with affected third parties where necessary
- Ensure the correct upkeep & inspections of site plant, vehicles & equipment
- 2+ years supervisory experience within civils and general utilities
- Computer literate intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication skills required
- People and Team Management
- Communication and Negotiation
- Delegation and Time Management
- Problem Solving
- Reliable timekeeping and attendance
- Ability to work flexible hours and overtime when necessary
- Flexible to travel as necessary
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all times
- Ability to communicate effectively and command respect
- Pension plan
- Employee assistance programme
- Refer a friend scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Maternity pay
- Employee discounts on hotels, gyms, electronics and more
- Educational assistance
- Career progression opportunities
- Christmas savings club
- Long Service Awards
- Life assurance 4 times your annual salary
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or call 353 87 090 3616 between 9 am – 6 pm and speak to David about the opportunity or email firstname.lastname@example.org
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.