Salary: SEO rates
An excellent opportunity has now arisen for an Electrician to join our client a leading solar panel supplier and installation company.
- QQI Level 6 Advanced Certificate Craft Electrical
- Successfully completed an accredited course in Verification, Testing, and Certification of Electrical Installations to The National Wiring Rules in the previous three years
Experience and Competences:
- Domestic electrician with 6+ years of experience completing domestic works;
- Has the aptitude and attitude to deal with domestic fuse boards up to 30 years old;
- Capable of identifying safety issues quickly (RCD, earthing, etc) and determine if and how they can be resolved;
- Understands the attached from Safe Electric and can complete necessary works in a timely fashion to the required safety level;
- Is clean and tidy in their work and cleans up after them;
- Is personable and polite with customers and colleagues;
- Is comfortable communicating with customers and explaining their work;
- Punctual and efficient in their work;
- Work effectively in a team;
- An aptitude for electronic systems, metering and monitoring a distinct advantage
- Must be currently in Ireland, eligible to work and able to take up a full-time position in the coming weeks
If interested in our Electrician role please apply below or call 087 0903616 between 9 am – 6 pm Monday to Friday and speak to David or email email@example.com re the opportunity.
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.