Position: Electrical Site Supervisor
An excellent opportunity has now arisen for an Electrical Site Supervisor to join Our client a leading utilities contractors.
The successful candidate will join a multi-disciplinary team working on a project in the renewable space. Their duties will include Cable Installation supervision, Cable Jointing Supervision, Cable Testing, record management, checking drawings and calculations, etc. They will also be involved in ensuring quality and safety standards are met on-site while communicating with stakeholders and sub-contractors.
- Manage installation of packages to drawings and specifications.
- Support both customer and Company audits, ensuring that optimum results are achieved.
- Report on site progress to the Project Manager.
- Managing Sub Contractors.
- Manage all Health and Safety on site.
- Assist with Commissioning and Handover.
Qualifications, Skills, Attributes and Experience:
- An electrical qualification.
- 7 years plus experience.
- Experience with supervising civil contractors.
- Experience with managing subcontractors and system / integrated commissioning.
- Knowledge of MV/HV electrical work would be beneficial.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good time management skills and ability to multitask.
- Strong IT skills with Microsoft Office packages, including document management.
- Safe Pass card.
- Drivers license
- Attractive Salary and Bonus structure
- Access to discounted health insurance
- Career progression opportunities with a growing company
- Support to achieve Chartered Status
- Further education support
- Company Vehicle
- Laptop & Mobile Phone
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Standard industry training provided
- On-Site Gym
- Wellness Programme
If interested in this role please apply below or call 087 0903616 between 8.30 am – 5.30 pm and speak to David or email firstname.lastname@example.org re the opportunity.
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.