Job Title – Electrical Estimator – Hybrid
Salary: 80K – 130K DOE
Hours: Full time 5 days
This is a hybrid working role, 2 days at home and 3 days in any of the Regional offices in Ireland.
You will be:
- Reviewing project plans, specifications, and other documentation to understand the scope of work required.
- Conducting site visits to gather necessary information and identify potential issues.
- Preparing cost estimates, including labour, material, and equipment costs
- Managing and analysing supplier/subcontractor prices
- Preparing budgets for preliminaries
- Presenting and explaining tender to management team.
- Preparing and completing tender submission
- Attending mid and post tender interviews
- Handing over successful tenders to the operations team
You will need to be/ have:
- Self-motivated with ability to work on own initiative.
- Minimum of 5 years electrical estimating/ quantity surveying experience
- Experience of tendering within the European market
- Experience of tendering large-scale projects
- Excellent technical writing and communication skills
- Valid work permit/visa
- Attention to detail and ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and estimating software
Remuneration & Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Generous annual leave plus additional company days
- Pension and benefits
- Unlimited learning and development opportunities
If interested in our Electrical Estimator role please apply below or call 0862107555 between 9am – 5pm and speak to Michael re the opportunity.
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.