Job Title – Electrical Design Engineer
An excellent opportunity has now arisen for an Electrical Design Engineer to join our client a leading utility contractor operating in all sectors
- Assisting in the preparation of detailed tender documentation by the use of AutoCAD and Microsoft office
- Liaise with Clients, Designers & Architects via telephone/email to obtain design details, comments /approval of working drawings
- Minimum Degree qualified – Electrical Engineering (NFQ Level 8)
- Relevant industry experience would be an advantage
- An interest in developing a career in the Power Engineering Sector
- Strong technical and design ability essential
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Strong IT skills are required.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD would be an advantage, but training will be provided where necessary
- Excellent team worker with effective communication and interpersonal skills
- A flexible approach to work & full drivers licence will be required
- Aptitude for formal report writing and professional presentation of work essential
- Ability to prioritise tasks, work on multiple assignments
- Ability to work on own initiative and meet deadlines
- Competitive rates of pay.
- 22 Days annual leave.
- Sick pay after completion of probation.
- Opportunity to progress your career within a growing company.
- Voluntary Pension available on completion of probation.
- Employee membership for our LAYA EAP Programme
- 24/7 Mental Wellbeing Support & Employee Assistance Programme.
- Health Insurance Discount.
- Death In Service Payment.
- Employee Referral Scheme. Standard industry training provided.
If interested in our Electrical Design Engineer Dublin role please apply below or call 0861021850 between 8.30 am – 5.30 pm and speak to Nigel or email email@example.com re the opportunity.
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.