Job Title – EHS Manager
Building Staff Solutions (BSS) is hiring an EHS Manager for our client, a very well-known client of ours with a long history of completing projects on time, within budget, and to the highest standards. The role will be based mainly in the office in Westmeath and the successful candidate will be responsible for advising on overall compliance in matters of Health & Safety.
What you get in return
- Excellent working environment
- The latest available training to assist you in your role
- 60k fuel card, expenses, pension.
- Work for a well-structured and supported organization that prides itself on the delivery of service and customer satisfaction
What you need to have
- A recognized 3rd level professional Health & Safety/Environmental qualification
- A background in managing and leading a team in a multi-site, manufacturing & site environment
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role preferably with a background in civil engineering/construction rail
If you are interested in this role, Please click apply or contact David on 0870903616/ Dave@buildstaff.ie today for a strictly confidential conversation.
INDDK – 42590
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.