Job Title – Crew Supervisor
Location: Drogheda to Wexford
Salary: 50,000.00-55,000.00 per year DOE
Hours: Monday to Friday, Weekend availability
An excellent opportunity has now arisen for a Crew Supervisor to join one of Irelands Leading Contractors, the successful candidate with cover areas from Drogheda to Wexford
- Permanent role with strong pipeline of work
- Excellent working environment.
- Salary guide 50k-55k DOE
- Genuine career progression in a fast paced environment
- A very competitive package is on offer for the right candidate
- Previous experience managing multiple Civil crews on public roadwork contracts
- 3 Years CrewSupervising Experience
- Experience of dealing with external stakeholders and communicating effectively.
- Full Irish driving license. Over the age of 25 (for insurances coverage)
- Coordinating site staff and sub-contractors on site
- Arranging plant, labor and materials on daily basis
- Ensuring completion dates are met
- Ensuring quality of works
- Managing labour time sheets, supplier documents and HSQE paperwork
- Complete material sample audits where required.
- Ensure all permit and noticing conditions are being met on site.
- Report to Project manager and provide clear precise instructions to the workforce.
If interested in our Crew Supervisor role please apply below or call 353 87 090 3616 between 9am – 5pm and speak to David re the opportunity.
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.