Job Title – Contracts/Project Manager – Limerick
Salary: 100K – 120K DOE
Hours: Full time 5 days
Our Tier 1 Main Contracting Client is recruiting a CM/PM. This position will be the senior site leader and has overall responsibility for the delivery of the project(s) and financial performance of the contract. The key elements of this role are to co-ordinate all aspects of the contract, to ensure that the project meets the client expectations.
The CM/PM carries out their work in accordance with all of the relevant standard operating procedures also in line with the clients HSEQS policies.
The CM/PM prepares and maintains the PEP and also looks for opportunities for the company to add additional value or enhance the profit achieved through the delivery of the project.
What you need to have:
– Be articulate and numerate
– A good working Knowledge of Design and Build JCT &, NEC3 contracts, as well as with BREEAM/LEED
– In excess of 5 years experience working in the relevant sector or a minimum of 2-3 projects delivered across different
– Demonstrable holistic end to end Programme Management
– Be Analytical and Methodical
– Strong Commercial Awareness
– People & Performance Management skills
– Team Building and Leadership strengths
– Professional qualification in construction related
subject. Ideally chartered
– IOSH or equivalent H&S management training
– Temporary Works & Excavation Safety
– Permitting requirements for live energy works
– Working at Heights & Scaffolding
– Lifting & Cranage operations
– Other HSEQS training as per site HSE plan
Contracts Management experience
What you get in return
– High Profile Projects to manage
– Competitive salary
– 26 Days Annual Leave
– Company vehicle or vehicle allowance
– Additional Benefits
This is a permanent role with opportunities to progress your career further and a strong pipeline of work.
If interested in our CM/PM Limerick role please apply below or call 0862107555 between 9am – 5pm and speak to Michael re the opportunity.
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.