Job Title: Contracts Manager
Salary:70k – 100k DOE
An excellent opportunity has now arisen for a Contracts Manager to join our client who leads in the designing of the perfect fire protection system manufacturing, installing and servicing industry.
- Pension Plan
- Healthcare cover
- Bike to work scheme
- Company events
- Employee assistance program
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
Duties and Responsibilities
- Working with project leads & engineers and site-based teams, accurately forecasting, and executing resources on projects
- Liaise with Commercial & Service departments from tendering through to the commissioning stage of projects to ensure smooth handover of contract to all relevant internal teams. Review every week that all contract progress is completed and in line with budgets/project expectations.
- Point of contact for Operations and identify the issues they have, caused by the Projects team and work with them to resolve.
- Champion and assist in monitoring of Quality processes for the projects.
- Lead and track the performance of all direct reports.
- Manage all external sub-contractors and monitor quality/costs associated with them.
- Manage onboarding of new subcontractors/hires, negotiate terms and conditions.
- Continue the management of subcontractors/hires, monitoring the quality or work/costs associated with them.
- Manage all external contract hire.
- Schedule and monitor all direct reports workload to ensure they are all following the program, their own KPIs and managing their teams accordingly.
- Manage the contract programs and progress reporting on in-house systems. Monitor
- the overall execution of contracts and set up/facilitate meetings to ensure contracts
- are on track in conjunction with the Site Supervisor, Project Engineer/Lead and
- Manufacturing Manager.
- Review that all purchasing items for jobs are being purchased on time and meeting
- project milestones.
- Monitor All Feeback from App from Installation and Design – Action all feedback
- and/or delegate accordingly.
- Lead the Employee Review reporting and preparation process for Design & Project
- Leads, Contracts Coordinator & Installation teams
- Monitor All Design Audits and drive team “corrective actions”.
- Ensure that all contracts are planned a minimum 8 weeks in advance
- Run and manage the planning meeting each week, in line with Project needs/client
- 3+ years experience as a Project Manager over multiple projects
- Degree or Diploma in Project Management or equivalent demonstrable experience
- Skilled communicator with a demonstrated ability to collaborate with key areas of the business and customers.
- Strong commercial awareness
- Ability to thrive under pressure, working with tight project deadlines, whilst maintaining adherence to process disciplines.
- Must be responsible, personable, detail-oriented, and self-motivated with solid
- organization and time management skills and a strong focus on planning.
- Fluent in English is a requirement for this role.
- Must be in Ireland and eligible to work
If interested in the Contracts Manager role, please apply below or call 086 1021850 between 8.30 am – 5.30 pm and speak to Nigel or email firstname.lastname@example.org about the opportunity.
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice on our website.