Job Title: Contracts Manager
An excellent opportunity has now arisen for a Contracts Manager to join our client, a leading builder and contractor company in Ireland.
As Contracts Manager you would generally be responsible for one large project but could be also responsible for two or more smaller projects depending on future business demands and capabilities.
- Responsible for the management of onsite resources including the set up and mobilisation of teams, supporting staff and maintaining a motivated, high level of morale.
- Reporting to the Regional Director you will work closely with your teams, including Senior Quantity Surveyor, to ensure on time and on budget project delivery.
- Build and maintain close relationships with suppliers, clients, internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensuring that all onsite systems are in line with our internal policies and regulatory standards for health & safety, wellbeing, environment, quality and sustainability.
- Completed a third level qualification in Engineering/Construction Management/Trade certification.
- 5+ years of experience as Construction Contracts Manager on commercial or residential projects ranging in values 20m to 400m.
- 5+ years experience in managing key construction stakeholder agreements including clients, team members and reporting managers.
- Excellent communication and computer skills with experience reporting on project delivery schedules
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Company Car
- Life and DIS Benefits
- Annual bonus
- 26+ days annual leave
- Much more!
If interested in our role, please apply below or call 0862107555 between 9am – 5pm and speak to Michael re the opportunity.
Job – 42251
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.