Job Title: Commissioning Engineer
An excellent opportunity has now arisen for a Commissioning Engineer to join our client, a leading builder and contractor company in Ireland.
This position will be working on the Regional Building Team where the successful candidate will working on projects across Ireland, outside the Dublin region, and will be on-site 3-4 days per week with the flexibility to work in any of our regional office locations.
- Co-ordinating testing and commissioning activities and providing advice on testing and commissioning procedures and documentation.
- Producing or assisting in the production of all test and commissioning documentation.
- Undertaking testing and commissioning activities in line with the specified site requirements.
- Monitoring progress, recording all test results, witnessing final testing and acceptance of equipment and compilation of all documentation for inclusion in the site test dossier.
- 3+ years Commissioning Engineer experience in a construction/building role
- Completed a relevant third level qualification, CPD membership preferred but not a requirement
- Ability to think methodically, to design, plan and manage projects.
- Ability to maintain an overview of entire projects while continuing to attend to detailed technicalities
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Extensive Rewards &Benefits
- 26+ days annual leave
- Much more!
If interested in this role, please apply below or call 086 1021850 between 8.30 am – 5.30 pm and speak to Nigel or email email@example.com re the opportunity.
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.