Job Title – Commercial Claims Manager (Construction) – Hybrid
Salary: 70K – 80K DOE
Hours: Full time 5 days
Our Tier 1 Main Contracting Construction client is delighted to be growing their Commercial Assurance team with the addition of an experienced Commercial Claims Manager where you will be reporting directly to the Commercial Assurance Director.
In a new position created by growth in the business, as Commercial Claims Manager, you will be responsible for the commercial claims management of a variety of Irish projects in both building and civil engineering sectors. With this client, you will be Breaking New Ground and joining an ambitious team with the opportunity for a career with no limits.
You will be:
- Providing commercial, contractual and claims advice to Operations Directors, Project Directors and project teams ensuring the optimisation of project returns.
- Liaise with bid, commercial, project, operations and finance team to ensure the appropriate implementation and management of commercial policies and procedures.
- Able to review major contracts in the building and civil engineering sectors to identify and communicate risks and mitigation strategies
- Confident in dealing with management change of project procedures, cost management, claims and variations, negotiation and settlement of disputes with owners and subcontractors
You will have:
- Completed a third level qualification in Quantity Surveying
- 5+ years senior commercial claims experience with a major contractor within the construction industry
- Experience reviewing and identifying risks in claims, contract and legal contract types
- Excellent communication skills with extensive reporting experience
Remuneration & Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- 26+ days annual leave
- Company Vehicle or Car Allowance
- Excellent Benefits Package
This is a permanent role with opportunities to progress your career further and with a strong pipeline of work.
If interested in our Commercial Claims Manager role, please apply below or call 0862107555 between 9am – 5pm and speak to Michael re the opportunity.
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.